lördag 5 november 2011

The Music of Our Souls

The man stared into my eyes and he said. Nothing is like it seems my brother. The blueprint is in place. The shift is happening as we speak. The corruption, the darkness, the veil is being lifted. 
The manipulators have lost power and what you see on the surface is just ripples of detox.


The multidimensional reality is aligning itself. Trust me.


His words struck a cord in being. They called forth the warmth of my heart and ice around it started to melt and memories of my time in mystery school and my adventures around the globe suddenly raised from the depth of my subconscious. Maybe all my experiences along the way were valid after all, even though I now was buried in the human condition and its ordinary existence.


Even though I had been blinded by the sun and had returned my mind had gradually become dull and lost its sharpness staring at the cave wall and its dancing shadows.


It was nice to look into this mans eyes and remember all the territories in my own soul that had been explored but not been visited for quite some time. Together our presence showed no mercy for our small little struggling personalities and only the heartfelt souls presence could be felt. Wonderful.


Later the same night I open up my email to find the treasure from my time in the north.
It was nice to connect with so many souls that I hold dear during my Nordic adventures.
One weekend in the countryside of Sweden together with a beloved brother the music of our souls awakened, and it was that material that greeted me in my email box.


I open the files and listened to the winds, our voices and the sound of guitar and drums.
A blissful journey that I wish to continue. It brought me so much happiness to my heart.


A times there is a challenge to totally to surrender and feel our hearts, since it many times plays in a whole different division than our fearful minds.
The mind haunts us as long as its not in service of our hearts.


During a journey many years ago my mind was shattered to pieces. 
I have been trying to recover ever sense. Something shifted inside of me then. Something hard to explain. For those of you that have seen the movie the matrix, it felt to me like I took a red pill...and from that moment there was no turning back.


My mind was no longer the dictator to measure my experiences. There was another deeper more subtle part of me that also had a voice. I realized that this new whispering part of me would bring much more joy and happiness and harmony to my being.
The catch was only, I had to listen, and even though I had seen through the totality regime of my mind it had been doing its commercials for many years...and it was afraid of this power shift and what that would mean for its own existence. It knew just like I, that it had been discovered, exposed, and that its rule was now compromised. As long as I was not watching or being unaware,- it could do whatever it pleased. Strangely enough I discovered even though my mind was afraid of this new power dynamic that I choose to call my heart, it was somewhat relieved even though resistant.


It seem to me as it would do better as the role of a servant rather than a master even though it had become very identified wearing  a crown.


I have been integrating that experience ever since it happen, and I notice that the whispering voice of my heart gets louder when I get silent, listen and become still.
I am grateful that I was lucky to find this whispering voice. 
Maybe in our loud western culture its easy for it to get buried forever.


When do we truly find time for ourselves, and even if we do, how do we deal with all the haunting that comes from the shadows of our past and dysfunctional relations that have left us restless.


The culture are happy to hand out distractions to bring us further away from our center, and our home become everywhere else but within. Occupied by comparing ourselves seeking our reflections in others, our inner waters never get still enough so that we can get to know our own reflection. Few experiences give us the opportunity to witness that which goes on inside of ourselves. Time in nature or exploring meditation and sometimes even a personal crises is what gives us a break from the busyness of the world and its many distractions and provides moments of reflections.
In those rare moments where invading impressions from the world looses there hold on us there is room for contemplation.

At least that has been my experience. 


Thanks to my beloved Nordic Brother to have put our jam session together and sent it to me. 


Love to all who lay there eyes upon my blogging experience.


And I will leave you with this...


Maybe our minds does not have the solution, but our hearts do.

I have spoken.

Fredrik

1 kommentar:

  1. Bleesings to my Nordic brother. The ice is melting. Nature is calling again. Soon, it´s time to go.. Until then, keep on sharing your beautiful wisdom!

    SvaraRadera